Car Brakes Repair in Golders Green
For your safety and to ensure the best driving experience, you need to keep your vehicle’s brakes in serviceable condition at all times. Good brakes are likely to be the difference between a serious accident and a near-miss, so never ignore any warning signs.
If your car experiences any of the warning signs below, call CB Motors and book a brake inspection. Our technicians will check your brakes and advise you of any necessary repairs to keep you and your vehicle safe.
Brake warning light is on – call us, your brake pads may have worn out or you may have a brake failure.
Warning Signs of Brake Problems:
- Squeaking or Squealing Brakes – this may mean that the pads have worn down to the metal. Get to CB motors asap before it gets expensive.
- Soft Brake Pedal – can mean brake cylinder needs replacement.
- Brake Fluid Warning Light – this may mean that brake pads are worn.
- Leaking Brake Fluid – this may lead to sudden brake failure
- Burning or Chemical Smell After Hard Braking – a CV joint boot may have split spilling grease onto the brake disc.
- Your car bounces under hard braking – this can mean brake discs are worn or warped.
It is not worth taking risks with brakes, failure can be catastrophic. Call us now on 020-8455-3373 to book in your vehicle. We can arrange pick up and delivery back to you if you are too busy to bring it in.
CB Motors is conveniently located off the Golders Green Road in NW11, and we serve the Golders Green, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Temple Fortune, Hampstead, Highgate, Brent Cross, Hendon, West Hampstead and Finchley areas.